Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Banner Birthday Card

Hi!

When I first got my SAB Banner Punch I had a bit of a play with it.  I didn't have the coordinating stamp set but I did have the Sweet Sorbet DSP, Embossing Folder and Twine.  Here's what I made.


I chose my cardstock colours based on the colours in the Sweet Sorbet DSP.  I really love that the DSP has a touch of Basic Black - I think it adds a touch of drama.  I double layered the banner punchies using Dimensionals to pop up the top layer.


The sentiment is stamped on a layer of vellum that is wrapped around the cardstock layer rather than adhered to it.  I love the way it gives a floating effect.


There's that belated stamp again.  It's really getting a workout this year.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.