Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

JAI #184: Just Add Bows

Hi!

Are you ready for another Just Add Ink Challenge?  I am!

 
This week Nikki has challenged us to Just Add Bows.  Not too difficult a challenge for most cardmakers!  The hardest part is choosing which ribbon to use.


This week I decided not to make a card, but to make a 3D project instead.


I've seen a lot of pictures of the Box In A Bag on the internet and have been meaning to try one for ages.  Now was the time! I added a little twist though, by making one in miniature.  I followed these instructions, but instead of using the larger sheet of DSP I used a sheet from my Winter Frost DSP Stack.  I had to adjust the base to fit the smaller paper.  I cut a 2 1/2 inch square and scored it at 1/2 on all sides.


I used a watercoloured stocking from Colour Me Christmas as a tag for my Box In A Bag - a cute little finishing touch.

Stamps: Colour Me Christmas
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Pen (retired)
DSP/Cardstock: Winter Frost DSP Stack, Watercolour Paper, Pool Party
Other: Scallop Trim Punch, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Organza Ribbon, Blender Pen, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip

I hope you can play along with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little package Tina! Love the little scallop trims you added to dress it up. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty! Perfect for this gift giving season :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.