Pages

Thursday 26 September 2024

JAI 721: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration Challenge for you, suggested to us by Kerry.


I love the neutral colour scheme of the photos, and the books are an obvious draw for me. I have lots of book related crafting products! However, I recently purchased a bundle of floral stamps and dies, and thought that I'd have play with them for my card.


The bundle is called Bella Flora, and is by Ink Road Stamps. They are really pretty stylised flowers and coordinating dies. I think that they have a little bit of a tattoo feel to them, but they would also look wonderful coloured. So many possibilities!


I lightly stamped the Sheet Music background stamp on my Crumb Cake cardstock, and then randomly stamped the flower over the top. A die cut of the flower was layered over the top, with the die cut 'hello' popped up over the whole lot. It's also part of the Bella Flora bundle. A few lengths of twine and some champagne rhinestones finished off the front of the card.

The inside was left mostly blank, as I don't know how I'll use this card yet. The flowers in the corner are a nice finishing touch.

We'd love to see what strikes your interest in our Inspiration Photo this week. You can jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll see what inspired the rest of the Design Team. You can also link up your card in our Linky when you're ready.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.