Pages

Thursday 10 October 2024

JAI 723: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week it's a Choose Two challenge, suggested to us by Kim.


I purchased a new stamp set last week from Scrappy Boy Stamps, called Summer Fling. I just had to use it, but was a little stumped on how to include two of either circles, trees or ink blending with the images. I had intended to ink blend behind the circle die cut on my card, but got distracted and glued it down before I blended. Oops! Trees it was!


Can you guess the fandom that the people are from? The sentiment might be a bit of a giveaway if they don't! It's one of my all-time favourite movies. I coloured them with my Copic markers and then popped them up over the circle, die cut from my Everyday Details Dies. The sentiment was also cropped using a rectangular die from the same set.


As I mentioned earlier, I had forgotten to ink blend, so I had to add trees. I remembered that the man lives in a cabin on the edge of the woods, so I used my Snow Front (cabin) and Waterfront (trees) stamp sets to add those details to the card. Easy!

The inside of the card might give you one final clue to the fandom, if you haven't already worked it out. Hehe, I couldn't resist adding the watermelon!

That's all from me, but please jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog so that you can see what the rest of the Design Team have made. You can also add your card to our Linky when you're ready to enter the challenge. Which two will you choose?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.