Pages

Thursday 12 September 2024

JAI 719: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Welcome to Friday and the new Just Add Ink challenge. Are you up for it? It's a fun colour combo suggested to us by Kim.


I love that she's selected the gorgeous trio of pinks that all work so well together. The rich green is a lovely compliment to the pinks. Of course, it screams flowers, so that's what I did!


I used all retired products on my card today. The die cut flowers are from Pierced Blooms Dies, and they are popped up over a Stitched Shapes circle die.


The swishes in the background are from the Patchwork Pieces dies. I just used a few of the segments for a fun look. Finally, the sentiment is from Simply Fabulous. They are all products that I love so much, and it was fun to play with them again.

All the same things were used on the inside of the card. I chose to cut the leaves from The Shaded Spruce paper from the Regals DSP pack. The polka dots add some whimsy to the card, I think!

What do you see in this colour combo? We'd love to see what you make. You can add your card to our linky over on the Just Add Ink blog when you're ready. You can also see the other fabulous cards made by the Design Team.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.