Pages

Friday 30 August 2024

JAI 717: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week it's a sketch, designed by me!


I have to say, I designed this sketch so long ago that I've forgotten what I had in mind when I made it. I had to put the thinking cap on to work out what to make. In the end, I think that my tulips were a great choice for the three oval elements.

I love the dimension that is achieved in the Tranquil Tulips stamps. The tulips are so pretty! After I'd stamped them, I lightly inked some Balmy Blue ink on the top of the card. It just softened the stark white a little.


There's a lot to be said for simple cards, sometimes!


I used my Simply Said stamp set for the sentiments on the card. It's a lovely, versatile stamp set.

We'd love to see what you create using this week's sketch. You can see what the Design Team have created, and then link up your card over on the Just Add Ink blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.