Pages

Thursday 18 July 2024

JAI 711: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration Challenge, suggested to us by Kim.


Brrr! It's been very cold here in Adelaide, so the hot chocolate/winter Christmas image seems appropriate. I loved the colours in the image, especially the red, white and soft blue/grey. I decided to make some Christmas packaging.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Christmas Gift Box

I used a pre-made pillow box as my base. The gorgeous shimmery ribbon was from my 'that may come in handy' drawer, and was just the right length for the box. The flowers are from Kaisercraft, that I've had in my stash for a very long time. The colours worked perfectly with the challenge image.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Christmas Gift Box

The sentiment is from Brightest Glow, stamped in Boho Blue ink. I cropped it with a Tailor Made Tags die and popped it up on the top of the pillow box. The other flowers were tucked in underneath. I think it's pretty, and would be a great idea for a gift card or cash.

You can see what the rest of the Design Team have created based on the Inspiration Photo over at the Just Add Ink blog. You can also add your card (or gift pack!) to the Linky. We'd love to see what you make.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.