Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Colour Creations: Blueberry Bushel

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Colour Creations Blog Hop. I've missed the last few hops, as things got a bit wobbly for a while, but hopefully things are OK again. I was sad to miss Berry Burst week, as it's one of my favourite colours, so I was determined to make sure that I didn't miss Blueberry Bushel week. It's also a favourite!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Tune In Bundle, Bright & Beautiful DSP

I purchased the Tune In bundle last month as a part of the Bundles Special, but hadn't had a chance to play. It's a fun bundle! The retro TV is a great image, and it has a great collection of stamps and dies to go with it. I paired it with some Bright & Beautiful DSP and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Tune In Bundle, Bright & Beautiful DSP

I coloured the TV with my Watercolour Pencils, and then used a Blender Pen to smooth out the colour. I think the LLT pencil was from a past kit. Oops! I popped up the TV over the sentiment, and then couldn't resist adding a set of the antenna to the top of the telly.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Tune In Bundle, Bright & Beautiful DSP

I just had to add another antenna set to the inside of the card. They are so funny!

That's all from me for tonight, but please do continue hopping your way around all of the blogs. Just keep on going until you get back to where you started. The next blog belongs to my lovely friend Sharon Davern. I wonder if she'll have a fancy fold for us this week?



As always, the wonderful Cathy Proctor does a marvellous job of keeping us all organised and the hop running smoothly. On the extremely unlikely chance that you find a broken link, just pop on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Lemon Lime Twist goes so well with Blueberry Bushel, Tina! The sentiment looks great, stamped in the screen of the TV, and the addition of the antennae is a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun, retro card, Tina. Fantastic colour combination and love the DSP. The stamped antenna on the inside could almost be turned into an alien (not sure why I see that)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard17 July 2024 at 20:20

    Such a fun card Tina, the second set of antenna on the inside looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous and fun card Tina. Love you DSP & cardstock background with the retro TV and antenna (ah it brings so many childhood memories). A second antenna sitting over the inner sentiment made me smile. Thank you for the memories. Welcome back - you have been missed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, I love this retro bundle too and i love what you've done with it on this bright and graphic card. The layout on the front of the card is eye catching and the antenna on the inside of your card looks so cute over the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa Gerrard22 July 2024 at 16:52

    What a great fun retro birthday card Tina. The placement of the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, your colours are so bright and happy! I love the retro TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.