Pages

Thursday 7 April 2022

JAI 598: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Thanks goodness for Friday's, hey! I've had a busy week and I'm looking forward to a more relaxed weekend - how about you? Why not start it off by joining in with our new challenge at Just Add Ink?


Chantell has chosen this gorgeous colour palette to play with. It's definitely a combo on the more masculine side of the scale, don't you think? I was in the mood for quick and easy, so I went for a bit of a modern, graphic feel to my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Biggest Wish, Label Me Bold, Stitched Triangles Dies, Masculine Card

I'm a bit sad that the Stitched Triangles Dies are retiring - I don't feel like I've used them anywhere near enough. They are a great basic set to have, and I will certainly be keeping hold of them. I used one of the middle sized isosceles triangles to crop a triangle from each of the challenge colours. I pretty much then just dropped them onto my Whisper White card base to see how they fell. After a little nudging, I settled on the above arrangement.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Biggest Wish, Label Me Bold, Stitched Triangles Dies, Masculine Card

The sentiment is from Biggest Wish, which is carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue -yay!! The little cluster of crosses is also from the stamp set, but often overlooked. It's a great little gap filler!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Biggest Wish, Label Me Bold, Stitched Triangles Dies, Masculine Card

The second stamp set that I used is Label Me Bold. I liked the look of it layered over the top of the large Biggest Wish stamps.

That's all from me for tonight, but your part in the challenge is just beginning. Jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You can also link up your card for our Colour Combo challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.