Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

JAI 578: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me again for the new Just Add Ink challenge. I had a week off last week, so it's great to be playing again with the Design team.


Narelle designed this sketch for us to use, and I really like it! The circles could be any shape you desire, and after a little pottering in my garden I found some inspiration.


I am not much of a green thumb - I kill a lot of what I try to grow. For some reason, the strawberry plant that I planted last year has made it to this year, and actually looks like it's doing ok! I lost my first ripe strawberry to a millipede, but the second was delicious. And just look at all these berries waiting to ripen. Yum!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Strawberry, Pattern Party Host DSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

Hopefully my strawberries look as yummy as the ones on my card! I stamped them in Real Red and Shaded Spruce and used the coordinating punch to crop them.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Strawberry, Pattern Party Host DSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

The sentiment label is from the Tasteful Labels Dies, and the paper is from the Pattern Party Hostess DSP. I wasn't confident with the choice of DSP, but the more I look at the finished card, the more I like it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Strawberry, Pattern Party Host DSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

I couldn't resist adding a couple more juicy strawberries to the inside of my card. Now I just have to sit back and wait for my real strawberries to ripen.

We'd love for you to play along with us this week (and every week)! Just jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find lots more Design Team inspiration. You can also link up your card to enter the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.