Pages

Thursday 28 January 2021

JAI #539: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


It's Friday, which means that it's once again time for the new Just Add Ink Challenge! This week Di has challenged us to Just Choose Two.


We get to choose from Banners, Borders or Bows. Which two will you choose? I went for the banner and bow combination.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Ice Cream, Ice Cream Corner DSP

I haven't played nearly enough with the Ice Cream Corner Suite, so it seemed natural to reach for it for tonight's card. That gorgeous Blackberry Bliss ribbon was just dying to be turned into a bow! It's so soft and easy to tie.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Ice Cream, Ice Cream Corner DSP

The triple scoop ice cream was fussy cut from the DSP. I cut it roughly first and then adhered it to some Whisper White cardstock. This gives it a bit more strength when you pop it up on Dimensionals. We wouldn't want a saggy ice cream! The banner was created using my Triple Banner Punch. I used liquid glue at the top of the banner, but Dimensionals at the bottom, just for something different!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Sweet Ice Cream, Ice Cream Corner DSP

Hehe, I really like this combination of sentiments from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, which coordinates perfectly with the strip of sprinkles DSP at the bottom of the card.

So! Banners, Borders and Bows - which two will you choose? You can see what the rest of the Design team chose, and add your card to our challenge over on the Just Add Ink blog. See you there!

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS!!! I love your use of that pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fabulous and yummy Tina! Three scoops full and I I love how the banner is the feature with the sprinkles in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fabulous and yummy Tina! Three scoops full and I I love how the banner is the feature with the sprinkles in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fabulous and yummy Tina! Three scoops full and I I love how the banner is the feature with the sprinkles in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.