Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

JAI #463: Just Choose Two

Hi!


This week at Just Add Ink, Jan has challenged us to choose two to add to our projects. Which two? Any two of:


That's right - foil, ribbon or sequins. Hmmm, which two will you choose? I sort of chose mine by accident, as I noticed that this card that I made for a class fit the bill for this weeks challenge! Lucky me!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Magnolia Blooms, Hugs From Shelli, Subtle EF, Stampin' Blends, Faux Fabric Technique

You may look at my magnolias and think they don't look much like the magnolia set in the Annual Catalogue, and you'd be right! They are Stampin' Up! stamps, but you can find the set in a new, smaller brochure aimed at new stampers. Not that experienced stampers can't buy them though. I liked them as I found the other set too big. The set is called Magnolia Blooms, and it coordinates perfectly with the rest of the Magnolia Lane suite of products.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Magnolia Blooms, Hugs From Shelli, Subtle EF, Stampin' Blends, Faux Fabric Technique

It's hard to see in the photo, but I embossed the background layer with the Subtle EF after stamping the smaller magnolia. This is the Faux Fabric look, and it certainly looks like fabric. A few green Iridescent sequins and a swish of Petal Pink ribbon and my card was done!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Magnolia Blooms, Hugs From Shelli, Subtle EF, Stampin' Blends, Faux Fabric Technique

That's all from me - now it's time to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can find the rest of this week's gorgeous Design team cards. You can also link up your card when you've decided if you'll add two of foil, ribbon or sequins!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this is lovely, Tina ... even if you didn’t use the gorgeous BIG magnolia! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.