Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Bat Punch!

Hi!

LOL, I couldn't resist that blog post title, and you'll see why in a second!


It's the new Colour Creations Blog Share, and this week we are looking at a new neutral, Grey Granite. As greys go, it's an ok grey. I thought it was a bit hard to get excited about grey, until I had the idea for this card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Spooky Bats Punch, Stitched Shapes, Best Route DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Treehouse Adventure

Its classic Batman! I went with the colours in the original TV Batman to create this fun kid's birthday card. It may in fact also be the colours from the original comic, but I dare not ask my husband or I might still be getting the answer half an hour later. He likes the opportunity to show off his super hero knowledge!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Spooky Bats Punch, Stitched Shapes, Best Route DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Treehouse Adventure

I was inspired by Batman's cape and utility belt on the front of the card. The Blueberry Bushel DSP is from the Best Route DSP - just a scrap I had left over from another project. The Grey Granite piece is from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP pack. I thought it was a bit more interesting than just a plain Grey Granite background. The Pineapple Punch ribbon was a great substitute for Batman's utility belt.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Spooky Bats Punch, Stitched Shapes, Best Route DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Treehouse Adventure

The Spooky Bats punch is a part of the Halloween range in the current Holiday Catalogue. I'm not big into Halloween, but I just had to have this punch to make Batman cards. I made the rookie mistake of asking Rob about the shape of the bat however, and yes, I did get a very extended answer!

That's it for me, as usual the rest of this week's cards are over at Catherine's blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tina your card is SUPER (get it???) DUPER. Love what you've done with this! Thanks for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness, how clever and now I will be singing that all day long!!! LOL! Love your card so much! It will be used for birthday cards the world over I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, the best kids card I've seen in a long time, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Cute Tina, I bet even the big boys would like this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.