Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

A Bike Ride Through The Highland Heather

Hi!

Time for the new Colour Creations Blog Share!


This week it's Highland Heather's turn. It's another new purple in the range. It's lighter than Gorgeous Grape, which we featured a few weeks ago, and they work wonderfully together.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Ride A bike, Pick A Pennant, Handwritten, Picture Perfect Birthday, Build A Bike Framelits

My first thought was to use the purple to stamp a bike. I haven't used my Bike Ride stamp set much, so this was a good excuse. While I was stamping with a set I hadn't used much, I decided to use a few more from that same category - Handwritten and Pick A Pennant.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Ride A bike, Pick A Pennant, Handwritten, Picture Perfect Birthday, Build A Bike Framelits

To make the pennant I first stamped the banner, stamping it off on some scrap paper first. I then stamped the letters over the top. I hand cut the banner because I haven't got the coordinating framelits. I found I had to snip right up between the sections on the 'birthday' banner so that I could bend it enough to fit on my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Ride A bike, Pick A Pennant, Handwritten, Picture Perfect Birthday, Build A Bike Framelits

How cute is that little birdie? He's from the Pick A Pennant stamp set too. I couldn't resist adding him onto both the front and inside of the card.

Catherine is hosting this week's Colour Creations Blog Share as usual. You can pop on over to her blog to see the rest of this week's cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Tina you should definitely ink up these stamp sets more often, they are gorgeous together. I love how your little birdie appears both on the inside and outside of your card. Thank you for hopping along tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tina, love that HH bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the purple and the use of many stamp sets. That little bird sitting atop the sentiment inside is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour and your card really shows it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.