Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Best Birds in Nature's Poem

Hi!

Today's card is one I made for a class way back in July. I wanted to do a bit of watercolouring with my class ladies, and also to show off parts of the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. In the end, I only used one of the labels, but it's the thought that counts!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Best Birds, Bunch Of Blossoms, Nature's Poem DSP, Birds & Blooms

You can see on the card that I used the larger label, but I cut it in half so that I could make twice as many cards with it. I love finding ways to stretch my crafting dollar further! The DSP is from the Nature's Poem pack. I love the subtle pattern that looks a little like some woven fabric. It's one of my favourites from the pack.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Best Birds, Bunch Of Blossoms, Nature's Poem DSP, Birds & Blooms

The bird was coloured to match the colours of the paper and cardstock - Grapefruit Grove and Rich Razzleberry. Bits of it look very yellow in the photo, but that's just the tones in the Grapefruit Grove as compared to Rich Razzleberry. Soft Suede and Shaded Spruce were used on the branch and leaves.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Best Birds, Bunch Of Blossoms, Nature's Poem DSP, Birds & Blooms

I had a flower left over from the front of the card, so I popped it on the inside beside the sentiment. It was just the perfect space for it!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.