Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

A Fishy CASE

Hi!

I recently got around to purchasing the new set of Embossing Mats, and have been having some fun with them. As is often the case, I found a card to CASE for my first try with them. You can find the card I CASEd here at Kathy Maurer's blog. It was such a fun card that I couldn't resist CASEing it!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Jar Of Love, Playful Backgrounds, Better Together, Everyday Jars, Swirly Scribbles, Embossing Mats

I kept the card pretty much the same - only a few minor changes. I switched the colour of the card base, simply because I didn't have enough of the colour Kathy used.  I also used some retired epoxy dots to use for the air bubbles rather than rhinestones.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Jar Of Love, Playful Backgrounds, Better Together, Everyday Jars, Swirly Scribbles, Embossing Mats

Can you see better in this picture - the long swirly die from Swirly Scribbles was used to emboss the cardstock base and represent waves? Perfect for the little fishies to swim in!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Jar Of Love, Playful Backgrounds, Better Together, Everyday Jars, Swirly Scribbles, Embossing Mats

Kathy didn't show the inside of her card, so I was on my own here. I couldn't resist adding more fish and using the bubbles from my favourite background stamp underneath.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.