Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

JAI #418: Just Add Colour

Hi!


Yes, it's Just Add Ink challenge day! This week Jo has given us a very pretty colour combination to work with.


What a coincidence for me to have two projects requiring Blushing Bride in one week! Tuesday I showed you some brayering I'd done with Blushing Bride ink and the Delightfully Detailed SDSP. You can see that post here. Today I'm using the other piece of cardstock that I produced.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Bouquet, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Delightfully Detailed LCP

There's something about white lace that says wedding to me, so that's where I went with the card. It was pretty quick and easy to cut and assemble the bouquet. Unfortunately my photo doesn't show the Daffodil Delight blooms very well - they are much softer than the photo makes them look.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Bouquet, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Delightfully Detailed LCP

This was my first time playing with the new Soft Sea Foam colour. It's such a lovely green, and a perfect accompaniment to Blushing Bride. I can see myself using it lots!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Bouquet, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Delightfully Detailed LCP

On the inside I stamped one of the flower stamps from Beautiful Bouquet multiple times across the bottom using Blushing Bride ink and then brayered some Blushing Bride ink over the top to soften the look. I love how it turned out!

Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the other gorgeous creations the Design Team have made this week. They always stun me with how beautiful they are!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.