Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

An Old CASE

Hi!

I'm a bit late with today's post. -sorry! I spent the weekend at a Band Camp with the concert band I play in, and came back so tired I didn't have the energy to do much more than crawl into bed with a book. I fell asleep with the book clutched in my hand and my glasses still on after only a handful of pages. Oh well - on with the card!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Waterfront, Lift Me Up

This card was a CASE of a card that appeared in the last Occasions Catalogue, when Waterfront made it's debut. Often when I have a new stamp set that I am a bit overwhelmed with I start by CASEing a card from somewhere, usually the catalogue. I find that by doing that, I sort of 'break the barrier' and it sparks off my creativity with the set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Waterfront, Lift Me Up

I changed a few things, like shifting the tiny splatters from the main panel of the card to the base of the card, and also using a different sentiment. I thought this sentiment from Lift Me Up worked so nicely with the scene. The layout and scene were kept the same as the sample in the catalogue.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Waterfront, Lift Me Up

As ever with this set, I simply recreated a small part of the scene on the front on the inside. Too easy!

Well, I'm off to catch up on my washing and housework for now. I can't believe how much it builds up after not quite two days away!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.