Pages

Monday 16 July 2018

CTC #187

Hi!

It's been a while since I've played along at CASEing The Catty, but I found time last night to make a card that suits this week's challenge. The DT are CASEing cards from the Kids and Babies section of the Annual Catalogue, which covers pages 80-91. I chose the card at the top left of page 91.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Jar Of Love, Beautiful Bouquet, Stitched Shapes Framelits, In Colour DSP

I kept the same basic layout of the card, but I changed the colours, stamps and purpose of the card. I don't really have many baby sets, and I've made a few baby cards lately, so it was time for a change! It was nice to stamp with two old favourite sets - Jar Of Love and Beautiful Bouquet. They combine rather nicely, don't you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Jar Of Love, Beautiful Bouquet, Stitched Shapes Framelits, In Colour DSP

The DSP I used is from the 2018-2020 In Colour DSP Stack. It's a cute little 6 inch stack that's the perfect size for card fronts. I used Lovely Lipstick - a colour I haven't used much of at all yet. I can't quite decide if it's a red or a pink! I love the addition of the Stitched Shapes square under the main panel. One of those subtle little details that can make a big difference to a card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Jar Of Love, Beautiful Bouquet, Stitched Shapes Framelits, In Colour DSP

Isn't that sentiment lovely? I can just imagine the smile it will bring to the face of the recipient!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.