Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Guy Greetings With A True Gentleman

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made using a couple of retiring products. One I will certainly miss is the Guy Greetings stamp set. I particularly like the font - it's a little but fancy, but not too fussy for a masculine card. For this card, I've made the Happy Birthday sentiment the focus, aided by the Tailored Tag punch, a True Gentleman button, and some Linen Thread. All three of those are carrying over. Yay!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Guy Greetings, Better Together, True Gentleman DSP, Tailored Label

I used some of the image stamps in Guy Greetings to create a background for my card. I simply put 4 stamps on one block to allow me to stamp them all in one step. I then just repeated until I covered the card front.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Guy Greetings, Better Together, True Gentleman DSP, Tailored Label

I love the mix of colours in the True Gentleman DSP. For this card I selected patterns that were mostly Night Of Navy, Tranquil Tide and Very Vanilla. Three colours make it easy to get a harmonious colour scheme.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Guy Greetings, Better Together, True Gentleman DSP, Tailored Label

I couldn't resist adding another strip of the DSP to the inside. It's such a cool geometric pattern, and I really like the way it looked as an incomplete section of the pattern.

Bye f or now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.