Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

GDP #134

Hi!

Wow, I'm really on a roll this week with my card making! I'm having a lot of fun creating for some new to me challenges. I've known about Global Design Project for a while, but I haven't yet played along. Way past time to change that!


This is the fun sketch the team gave us to work with this week. I pulled out the retiring No Bones About It to make my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Global Design Project, No Bones About It

I started with the Pear Pizzazz panel. It's actually a smooshed panel, but I used far too much water, so I didn't get much variation in colour. Oh well! Rather than start again, I decided just to go with it. I used Shimmery White paper, so it still adds something more that just plain Pear Pizzazz cardstock to the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Global Design Project, No Bones About It

The dinosaur stamps have been well loved by me, as I have 4 great nephews (soon to be 5!) all under the age of 4. Having said that, I will happily wave them goodbye in just over a month, as there's a really cool set coming up in the new Annual Catalogue that will suit young boys (and girls for that matter!).

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Global Design Project, No Bones About It

LOL, I always love stamping a dino walking off the page on the insides of my cards. There's just something about it that tickles my funny bone.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card, Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, especially like the sky and dirt on you punched shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.