Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

JAI #401: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Welcome to another week of Just Add Ink challenges. This week it's a sketch challenge, designed by little old me! I'm usually a 'nope, no way' person when it comes to tilted panels, so I designed this sketch to push myself out of my comfort zone a little.


How's that for tricky - not one, but TWO tilted panels. Oh dear!

LOL, it's not really tricky at all!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Petal Garden DSP, Painted Harvest, Beautiful Bouquet, Garden Trellis TIEF

My Petal Garden DSP stack has been looking a bit neglected, so I decided to get it out to have a bit of a play with this card. I love soft flowers juxtaposed against the lines of dots in the paper.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Petal Garden DSP, Painted Harvest, Beautiful Bouquet, Garden Trellis TIEF

The Everyday Label punch, which I used to crop my sentiment, carried over from the previous Holiday Catalogue. I hope it carries over to the upcoming Annual Catalogue, as I haven't used it nearly enough yet.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Petal Garden DSP, Painted Harvest, Beautiful Bouquet, Garden Trellis TIEF

I love using little strips of left over DSP on the inside of my cards. There always seems to be little strips left over, and it's a great way to use them up.

You can see what the rest of the team have created over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card fr the challenge. I can't wait to see what you can do with my sketch.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and elegant birthday card Tina, and I love how you’ve used such rich Autumnal colours. The texture and patterns look so gorgeous together! Thank you for such a fun sketch to play with too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve given me a virtual kick up the bum to use the Petal Garden DSP that I’ve had sitting in a drawer Tina! Thankyou for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower DSP is really star Tina and all that detail looks fabulous against that bold textural background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - those colours have an almost vintage feel to them -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.