Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

JAI #390: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

This week we have our second last challenge for the year. It feels so weird saying that- just a minute ago it was February!


This time round at Just Add Ink, Narelle has designed this really cool sketch for us to work with.

I think it's fab - chock a block full of ways to interpret.



I'm sure I said in a previous post that I'd had no intention of buying the Painted Harvest stamp set. Somehow, it found it's way to me and I've enjoyed playing with it. I hate it when I'm wrong!! LOL!  I certainly didn't come up with this cutie-pie hedgehog, but he sure was fun to stamp.


The circular panel involved masking and stamping and sponging, and more masking and stamping and sponging, but the end effect was well worth it


So worth it that I decided to give him a little friend on the inside. Hahaha, that sounds a bit like he's in jail. Oops! This little friend (accidentally) has a darker face than the hedgehog on the front. Serves me right for having too many open ink pads on my craft desk!

I hope you find time in your no doubt busy December to play along with us this week. Hopefully the sketch and the cards the Design Team have created are great inspiration for those last minute Christmas cards! You can see the ret of the cards over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. How clever is this? I would never thought of using that stamp that way and it is ADORABLE!! Love the colors you used on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Tina. These 2 fellows are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, I obviously don't look at stamps the same way as I'd never have seen a hedgehog in a flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.