Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

JAI #391: Just Choose Two

Hi!

Can you believe that this is our last challenge for the year? I guess all good things must end - but not for long, as we will be back in 2018 with a heap of fun weekly challenges.


This time around Kim has set our challenge, and it's to Just Choose Two. These have been popular challenges this year at Just Add Ink.


OK, I will admit that I'm a little over making Christmas cards by this time of year, so when Alex got invited to his best mate's 16th birthday, I was more than happy to create a teen boy's birthday card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tutti-Frutti DSP, Epic Celebrations, Milestone Moments

There's quite a few sneak peeks on this card. The DSP is from the new Tutti-Frutti suite. It's such a fun, colourful suite, but I love that the DSP has some not-so-bold patterns too.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tutti-Frutti DSP, Epic Celebrations, Milestone Moments

It's difficult to see in the photo, but the twine is also new. It's silver and white twisted together, and it's very cool. Finally, the stamps are from a new Sale-A-Bration set called Epic Celebrations - absolutely perfect for those hard to make teen cards. If you have teens in your life, you'll definitely be wanting this set!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tutti-Frutti DSP, Epic Celebrations, Milestone Moments

I've used another stamp from the set on the inside. The birthday boy is musical, so I went for the two stamps in the set that related to music.

As this is the last Just Add Ink challenge for the year, you have two weeks to get your entry in. The linky list will close on the 3rd Jan. If you're like me, the few days after Christmas when everyone else is playing with their new toys is a great time to get some stamping in!

This will be my last blog post for the year, so thanks for taking the time to stop by during 2017, and I look forward to sharing more of my cards and scrapping with you next year. Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year to you all!

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Tina! I have this set waiting to see ink....perfect for the teens in our lives. Have a Merry Christmas, & enjoy your lovely family. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love for this card Tina! I can't wait to have that stamp set and make awesome teen cards like yours. Have a wonderful Christmas, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card for a Teen, Tina! I love the mix of vibrant colours and your tag is so clever - a great set that I’m looking forward to inking up too. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used a small tag to add the sentiment to the card front Tina. It's the perfect not too fussy touch for a teen boy card. Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love every thing about this Tina! The colour combo, the stamp sets...what a lucky teen to receive this card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.