Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

JAI #329: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/09/just-add-ink-329inspiration.html

This week at Just Add Ink we have an Inspiration Challenge for you, suggested by Di. Aren't those tulips gorgeous?


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/09/just-add-ink-329inspiration.html

I must admit that it took me a little while to work out what I was going to do for my card. I don't have any tulip stamps, so I had to improvise a little. In the end I decided on splatters to represent the flowers and leaves.



I was quite pleased with how it turned out in the end. I think the mix of colours works well.



As usual, I carried the front theme to the inside of the card. The splatter stamp is from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set.




What do you see in the inspiration photo? Make sure you link your creation up at the Just Add Ink blog so we can check it out!


Bye for now,


Tina

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun, vibrant, design Tina - those splatters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This approach hadn't occurred to me Tina but I can really see how you pulled the idea from the inspiration pic. It's colourful, vibrant and fun - which is a great combination! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tina, I love the bright colours you've used and how you've overlapped some of the lovely splatters and the contrast of the white in your sentiment circle. So cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that is such a fun card, Tina & I can definitely see the inspiration pic. The colours are so bold & happy & could be done in any combination to suit different people. great idea.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and clever take on the inspiration Tina. I love your grunge idea, it's inspired...well done! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.