Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

JAI #298: Just Add V

Hi!



This week at Just Add Ink it's my turn to set the challenge and I'm challenging you to Just Add V to your cards.  It can be anything to do with V - violet, van, VW, vase, you could even go for the obvious and make a Valentine!

Tina Gillespie, Just Add Ink, Going Places, Stampin' Up!, Crazy About You

I decided to make a 'Vest' card for the V challenge. I have to say though, my kids looked at this and thought I'd made a Dr Who card - I think it was the bow tie that did it.

Tina Gillespie, Just Add Ink, Going Places, Stampin' Up!, Crazy About You

I used a sheet of DSP from the Going Places DSP Stack for my vest.  I drew up a template on the back of the DSP and then hand cut the curves. I used some Real Red Candy Dots and Candy Dot bases for the buttons.

Tina Gillespie, Just Add Ink, Going Places, Stampin' Up!, Crazy About You

I went super simple for the inside, just using Crazy About You to stamp the sentiment.

What can you think of for a V card? Can't wait to see it over at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Ha I never even thought of vest - but what a fun idea Tina! Love that you hand drew it and added all the special red dressy up bits (it is a bit Dr Who - but thats good!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very clever take on the letter "v",you are clever Tina. I love this vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very clever are you! I would never have thought of a vest...It's so cool Tina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant use of the letter "V" Tina! So creative and I love the Pinstripe effect of the DSP and the brilliant bow tie. Yes, Dr Who should love to wear this I think...totally cool! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.