Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

A Nice Cuppa CASE

Hi!

Today's card is a CASE of this card by Patsy Waggoner.


I loved Patsy's card, but as this was for a class, I also wanted to showcase the coordinating Have A Cuppa DSP Stack. Hence, I changed all the colours to suit the DSP, but kept most of the layout elements the same as Patsy's card.


Here's I've use Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The sentiment is from Sky Is The Limit, which retired from the SAB line up on Monday.


I finished my card off with another teacup on the inside.  I like the way the DSP heart ties it in with the front of the card, plus it's just a bit cute.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.