Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Layouts 73 and 74

Hi!

Today I have for you the first two pages in my 2014 album.  Project Life is making it so much easier to create albums like this.  I am trying to do a double page a month.  I started doing this several years ago but I stopped for a few years.  I fully intend to go back and do the missing years - I just need to get organised with my photos!


January is usually a quiet month for us.  The long school holidays are a chance to rest and get ready for the school year ahead.


We did have a few outings though.  There was a hands on Lego display at the State Library that the kids loved.  The bottom right photo is the Lego version of the Chinese Embassy in Canberra that Ada and Rob built together.


We also spent a bit of time at the beach. The kids love going to the beach but I'm not a big fan - too much sand for me!  Still, I love going there to look for sea glass and I'm getting quite a collection.


February was quite busy too, with birthday parties, gardening and a trip to Mildura.


The kids were invited to a superhero dress up party.  Alex went as Steve from Minecraft and Ada went as Cat Woman.  It was a lot of fun!


We had missed out on seeing my family over Christmas/New Years so we all decided to have a weekend in Mildura, as it's about half way between where we all live.  It was a fantastic weekend, even if we scared the local club when all 14 of us turned up for dinner without booking first.  Luckily they were able to shuffle things around and fit us in.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.