Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Layouts 71 and 72

Hi!

Here we have it, the final two layouts in my Paris trip album.


This page was a bit of a mish-mash of bits and pieces that I collected along the way that didn't belong anywhere else.  The jigsaw of the Mona Lisa that we purchased at the Louvre that had an extra piece, the dollar to Euro conversion chart I made before we left home, some travel passes and some Euro coins left over from the trip.


This final page was, as you can see, a map of the city of Paris.  Most of the places we visited are marked on there, and I also added an arrow to show where our hotel was.  You can see it under the right side of my watermark.

Thanks for coming along with me as I relived my trip, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.