Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Thank You In Blue

Hi!

It's good to be back blogging again after a bit of a break over Christmas and New Year's.  I meant to be back a bit sooner, but school holiday play dates and illness scuttled those plans.  I received my preorder goodies from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogues and I've been dying to have a play.  I finally found some time over the weekend.

Today's card was made on commission.  The brief was a thank you card for a girl who likes blue.


Look hard for the sneak peeks!  There's a new stamp set, DSP and twine.


The flower was stamped in Coastal Cabana and then given a very gentle wash with Pool Party using an Aqua Painter.  I say a very gentle wash because if you use too much water you're just going to end up with a blurry mess.  Ask me how I know!


Here's the inside with an old favourite, Sweet Essentials.  The orange cardstock is Tangerine Tango. Not colours I would have put together, but I really like the combo with the blues.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.