Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Melon Mambo Birthday Card

Hi!

Are you ready for some more Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogues sneak peeks?


Hmm, what new things can you see? There are 2 new products used on the front of this birthday card that I made for my niece.



Here's a closer look at one of them! It's so cute - I just love it.


Here's the inside.  No sneak peeks here, just a blast from the past in Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I pretty much keep this set just for that one stamp, as I am often late getting birthday cards sent.

See you on Friday for the first JAI challenge of the year and some more sneak peeks!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.