Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

A Party Card

Hi!

I have been posting some photos of cards all made using the same design. You can see the previous card here. Today I have one more in the series.

 
This card was made for a party I did for a lovely group of ladies recently. I made a few more changes, such as changing the DSP. It's still the Tea For Two DSP, just a different paper in the pack. I also left off the stitching - I wasn't going to lug my sewing machine to the party! I did keep the style of ribbon from the last version, I just switched the ribbon to suit my cardstock better.
 

Speaking of cardstock, the matting layer is now made from the Primrose Petals Coredinations cardstock, embossed with the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder and then sanded to give the lovely texture and design a lift.


We kept the inside simple by stamping some butterflies.

Stamps: Make a Wish, Bloomin' Marvelous (retired SAB)
Ink: Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade
DSP/Cardstock: Tea For Two DSP, Primrose Petals Coredinations, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Jumbo Pearls, Dimensionals, Sanding Blocks

I still have one more card in my series, so come back soon!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.