Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Tea For Two Birthday Card

Hi!

Last week I posted some photos of a card I had made for a swap. You can see that card here. Today I have a second card I made using the same design. I made it for my niece's birthday.

 
As you can see I made a few small changes. I added a strip of the Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon across the card and an extra layer of Calypso Coral cardstock.
 
 

I also skipped the distressing on the Honeycomb panel using Crumb Cake ink.


 
Here's the inside of the card. Fairly simple, but it really adds something to the card.

Stamps: Make A Wish, Sassy Salutations, Bloomin' Marvelous (retired SAB)
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, Calypso Coral
DSP/Cardstock: Tea For Two DSP, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Basic Jewels Pearls, Dimensionals.

I still have two more versions of this card, so stay tuned for more!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.