Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Festive Friday #38

Hi!


Time for some Friday Christmassy inspiration from the new Festive Friday Challenge.  This week Nicole has designed a sketch for us to play with.


I loved this sketch - it allows a lot of room for playing and could be interpreted in soooo many ways.  Here's how I chose to use the sketch.


I used the new In Colour Midnight Muse as the base of my card, with Brushed Silver as the matt.  I quite like this rich new blue to play with.


The centre panel was embossed and then I used some Frost White Shimmer Paint on a sponge dauber to dab lightly over the panel.  Most of the paint settles on the raised sections of the cardstock, but little bits also land on the lower sections.  I like the 'dusted' look this gives.


Stamps: Snow Swirled, For My Family
Ink: Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals

I hope you can play along with the new Festive Friday challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Tina, great colours! I just love Midnight Muse.
    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.