Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

25 And Counting Christmas Card

Hi!

I had a party today where I demonstrated some Christmas cards to the lovely ladies present.  It reminded me that I had a Christmas card in my 'To Blog' file that I hadn't shown you yet.


This card is a bit of a mix of old and new.  I used the old Letters To Santa DSP, and also the retired stamp set Season of Joy.  The new is a brand new stamp set from the Annual Catalogue called 25 And Counting.  It's the perfect set for Advent Calendar type projects, but I thought the lovely 25 image worked beautifully as a tag on my card.


Some lovely, simple stamping on the inside - lots of space for writing a Christmas message to your recipient!

Stamps: 25 And Counting, Season Of Joy (retired)
Ink: Old Olive
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP (retired), Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1"Circle Punch,1/16" Circle Punch, White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Satin Ribbon (retired)

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.