Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Heartfelt Event Inspiration Board

Hi!

As promised, I'm back with some more photos from Stampin' Up!'s recent Heartfelt Event in Melbourne.  One change this year was that instead of making swaps we were asked to make just one card to put on an Inspiration Board for everyone to see.  It made a lot of sense to me, given how close we are to the start of a new Annual Catalogue.  It also appealed as I was so time-poor in the lead up to the event that I just wouldn't have had time to make swaps anyway - one was just perfect.


Well, I actually made three of these cards.  One for the Inspiration Board and the other two for two very special friends.  One was a (very) belated birthday card for Sue and the other was an early birthday card for Christine.


Little sneak peek of a new stamp set there!


I kept the inside as CAS as the outside.  I used Naturals Ivory as my cardstock base.  It has a lovely weight to it, and the flecks through it help to 'fill' all the white space on the card without being overwhelming.

Don't forget that I still have my layouts from the Heartfelt Event Scrapbooking Display to show you.  I'll be back in a couple of days with the first one.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.