Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

A Happy Card On A Dreary Day

Hi!

It's a miserable, wet day here in Adelaide so I thought I'd brighten things up and show you a happy, cheerful card. My stamping ladies were keen to do a bit of punch art a couple of months ago, so this is what I found for them to do.  You can find a tutorial for making the cow here.  The card was inspired by another I saw on a demonstrator website, but I can't link it here.



Can't you just imagine a cow popping it's head over the fence to say hello? lol


The fence was made by embossing some Crumb Cake with the Stripes Embossing Folder and then dragging a Crumb Cake ink pad over the panel to highlight the raised areas.

I hope this card has brightened your day!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Tina, your card is soooo gorgeous! Such a cheery card for a gloomy day. My little granddaughter loves cows so I'll be giving this a try. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.