Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Festive Friday #32

Hi!


How has your week been?  Mine has flown by in a blur of sick children and also my own sickness.  It's safe to say that I'm so over winter sniffs and sniffles - bring on summer!  But first we have Father's Day and this week Nicole is challenging us to make Father's Day cards using Brads as a feature element.  Don't just plop a brad or two onto your card, use them to make something spectacular!


I combined my brads with some Well Worn DSP - retiring at the end of the month!  I highlighted the 'Dad' panel by surrounding it with brads.  I used some non-SU brads from my stash - a great way to use them up!


I also used a few more brads to finish off the inside of the card.


I hope you can find time to play along at Festive Friday Challenges this week.

DSP/Cardstock: Well Worn DSP (retiring), Early Espresso, River Rock
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies (retiring), Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Sanding Block, Brads (non SU), Piercer

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.