Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Rolled Roses

Hi!

Today's card was also a custom order.  I was asked to make a card for a wedding, so I wanted to make an elegant card.  I have seen a lot of rolled roses on projects lately and wanted to have a go at making some, so this card seemed the perfect opportunity.  Here's how it turned out:

 Once again I used the Love Letter DSP and kept to the colour combination.  I stamped En Francais on the card and then heat embossed the word 'cherish' over the top in black embossing powder.
A little hard to see, but I spritzed the roses with Champagne Mist shimmer paint for a touch of glitz.

Stamps: En Francais Background, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Versamark
DSP/Card Stock: Love Letter DSP, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Other: Paper Snips, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Stamp Positioner, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Black Embossing Powder

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.