Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Helping Hudson Thank You Cards

Hi!

I thought it was about time I showed you the cards I sent out to the wonderful ladies who contributed tutorials to the Helping Hudson fundraiser.  As I had  lot to make I needed to keep the design fairly simple but still very pretty.  I based the design on the card on page 111 of the current Idea Book and Catalogue.


I liked the idea of all the thank you's on the front of the card, I feel like I can't say thank you enough!


I made a One Sheet Wonder of Blushing Bride card stock stamped with the All A Flutter and Dreams De Jour butterflies which I then spritzed with my favourite Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed with Isocol.  I love the subtle shimmery effect.

Stamps: Curly Cute, Basic Phrases, Happy Moments (2010 SAB set), Just Believe, All a Flutter, Dreams De Jour
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Stamp Positioner, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Tina, and I received mine with the photos of gorgeous Hudson, so thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.