Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Layouts 5 to 8: Christmas 2010 Mini Album

Hi!

Today's project is another mini album I made to capture the holiday we had to visit my family over the Christmas break.  It's quite a large mini album - 14 double sided pages, each page being half of an A4 sheet of card stock.  I'm not going to show you every page - just a selected few.

The front cover.  I need something else for the top right corner - I just can't think what!


A trip to the library with the kids.


Playing with presents on Christmas Day.  Yes, that's me attemping to play a Bop It. 
Lots of fun, but I'm not very good at it!


After Christmas lunch we had a play in the pool.


Relaxing by the pool.


More water fun on NYE with the Slip 'n' Slide.


My family on New Years Day.


I had lots of fun making this album.  There are a couple of pages that are pockets to hold some memorabilia.  We went to the National Dinosaur Museum in Canberra and the kids got Dinosaur Hunting licences, so of course I had to include them in the album.

The album was also a fantastic way of using up my left over Jolly Holiday DSP scraps.  On the pages that looked a little bare I used my colour spritzer to spritz the pages with the same colour ink as the base card stock.  You might be able to see the spritzing on the last page.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely album! Love the photos and what a great way to use up some leftover bits of DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.