Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wow!

I'm not really believing my eyes - in the 24 hours since I started this blog I've had 12 comments and 1 follower! I'm so glad I changed over from Spaces to Blogger as it's so much easier for readers to leave comments. I decided to moderate the comments so that I can read them all and not miss a single one.

Thanks so much for everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment!

It's a nice end to a frustrating and expensive day. Our water system died and was spewing out water for hours before my very kind neighbour discovered it and let us know. Thankfully she knows someone who knows someone else and we were able to get a new, continuous system for tradie's prices. Unfortunately it meant we had no water all afternoon while it was being installed, which meant no air con on a stifling 30 odd degree day. At least it's fixed now and hopefully will last us a very long time!

Thanks again, and catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, as always! :) the watermark isnt new, just forgot i had it. lol. If you need one go to www.kgiron.blogspot.com to The Sweetest Thing blog. Karen makes up watermarks I think they are US$2 so cheap and ultra cute, she has some nice valentines one at the moment. Have a lovely night, sorry to hear about your watersystem. If it helps I was without power this afternoon so no aircon either, you are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.