Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

Trendy Trees Nature Card

Hi!

This week the challenge over at Swap Sisters was to make a card that used both a nature image and a 3D object from nature. Hmmm. I tried leaves and grasses, but I wasn't producing anything I was really happy with. Then I thought I'd try some little twigs.



Straight edges on the stamped panel didn't look right so I tore them instead - much better!

Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Other: Black cotton

Catch you later,

Tina

PS - Don't forget the Art With Heart Easter Blog Hop. It's this Sunday from 6am.

2 comments:

  1. A great card well done Tina, and thanks for playing at SS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl - a 3D nature item and a nature stamp set. Love the "rustic" feel the tearing gives to the card.

    Thanks for the shout out and taking the Challenge at Swap Sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.