Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

JAI #328: Just Add P

Hi!


Here we are at Friday again, and somehow the week has slipped past yet again!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/09/just-add-ink-328just-add-p.html

This week at Just Add Ink it's my turn to set the challenge. It's a letter challenge and this time it's the letter P. Have you caught onto our letter challenges yet? They are soooo easy! Anything relating to the letter P is what you need to create with. A stamp set, a colour, a theme, a technique - anything!



This week I chose the Pop Of Pink Specialty DSP to make a Patchwork card - there's 2 P things already. See how easy it is? If I add in the colour pink and the paper doilies I'm up to 4 P items on my card.




I made this card for my daughter, who is competing in her first ever dance competition as a soloist today. She's only ever competed in a troupe before. I wanted to let her know that no matter what, we are proud of her. Silly me wrote on the inside before I photographed it, so I haven't included a photo. I used some more hexagons to create more of the patchwork in the bottom left corner - you'll just have to imagine it!


What P things will inspire you to create this week? I hope to see you over at the Just Add Ink blog.


Bye for now,


Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty mix of pinks and patterns and I love the contrasts with the black pieces too, Tina! I'm sure your lovely daughter will love it - such a lovely encouraging idea on the eve of her first competition too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.