Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

AWH Blog Hop: Father's Day

Hi!


Today some of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! team girls are presenting some fabulous Father's Day ideas to inspire you. We also have our brand new 2015 Holiday Catalogue available from 1 September, with some amazing Christmas inspiration for you. Be sure to request a catalogue today!

The Schoolhouse DSP was one of the DSP packs that first caught my eye in the new Annual Catalogue.  I've used my two favourite sheets on my card for today's Blog Hop.


Don't you just love the bikes?  They are so much fun! And I'm a real sucker for scattered polka dots. This card is a real departure from my usual masculine cards. It's so light and airy!  I usually go for neutrals with a splash of colour, but this card turns that 'rule' on it's head.


I really love the bold black matts, they add a cool touch of drama to the card.


The next stop in the Blog Hop is the fabulous Genna Gifford. She's bound to amaze and inspire you with her awesome talent.


If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:
  1. Tina Gillespie
  2. Genna Gifford
  3. Kate Morgan 
  4. Jenny Van Dijk
  5. Claire Daly
  6. Judy May
  7. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
  8. Rachel Woollard
  9. Ros Davidson
  10. Kathryn Ruddick
  11. Kayleen McLean
Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that Tina, I hadn't even noticed that DSP in the catalogue until now. Wow, wow, wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Tina - I have to confess I haven't chopped into that cute bicycle paper yet - I love how you've made it pop with that splash of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Tina! I love how the candy dots pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Tina, the black and yellow accents really make it pop. I almost used this paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tina and I hadn't even noticed that DSP either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.