Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

JAI #274: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

Oops!  I'm a little late with my Just Add Ink post this week - time is just flying by!


This week we have a really cool Inspiration picture for you.  I really love the neutral colours and the feeling of home in the pictures.


I've taken the colours, textures and the 'home' inspiration from the pictures and decided to do a cover page for my latest Project Life Album.  I'm documenting the improvements we have made to our home along the way.  It's an album I've wanted to do for a very long time!


I've pulled cards from a few different kits to get the look I wanted for the page.  I mostly stuck to the neutral color palette, but I couldn't help sneak a touch of blue in along the way.


As soon as I spied this cute little wood laser cut piece in the Happy Times Accessory Pack I knew I just had to have it for this project.  It's the perfect piece to start my album with.

I hope you're inspired by our picture this week and can play along with us at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.