Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

JAI #275: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

Yay!  It's Friday! I've got a big day of stamping planned, and I hope you do too, or if not today then sometime over the weekend.


This week at Just Add Ink it was Kim's turn to set the challenge, and she has designed a fabulous sketch for our inspiration.


As the sketch wasn't too 'fussy' I decided it would make the perfect starting point for a birthday card for Rob. It was his birthday earlier in August, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit, the only member of my family to actually get their birthday card on their birthday this year. Sigh...


Rob is a HUGE St George Dragons fan, so nearly every card I make him has the same colour scheme - red, black and white. It's such an easy combo to work with!  I stamped the background in Real Red ink using the angles stamp from the Dotty Angles set.


I used my Leaflets Framelits to cut the leaf from White Corrugated Paper.  It was one of my must have products from the new Annual Catalogue - a great way to jazz up a male card.


What do you see in the sketch?  The Design Team have interpreted it in lots of different, fabulous ways.  Why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to take a look?

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying your big stamping day. I wish! Great masculine card and I'm so impressed with how beautifully lined up your angles are. I look forward to cracking open my corrugated paper soon - it definitely is perfect for male cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina that strong geometric background is just stunning and I love the contrast with the other CAS elements. Totally agree that the corrugated cardstock is a must have for guy cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous Tina! I adore your patterned background and stunning contrast of the layered circle and leaf - such a fabulous male card ! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tina, l bet Rob will love it! I'm so in awe of your perfect stamping..fabulous effect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.