Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

All Is Calm Washi Tape

Hi!

How's your day?  It's a case of another day, another sick child for me.  Bring on the school holidays I say - only 2 more school days to go!  In the meantime, here's a Christmas card using the new All Is Calm Washi Tape.


This was a card I was making as a sample for my upcoming Christmas Cards Class.  I quite like it, but I ended up not using it for the class


The All Is Calm washi tape is in the new Occasions Catalogue.  It's a little different to usual in that the pack comes with not three designs, but five different rolls of tape.  The colours used are lovely, soft blues and green with a hint of silver.

Not long now until Christmas - less than 100 days!  Time to get cracking on those Christmas cards!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.