Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Layout 9: So Sweet

Hi!

Today's layout is one of my two eldest children Alex and Ada on their first day of school for Term 4 last year.  I love the photo and have had it on my desk for ages waiting to be scrapped but have never found the inspiration to scrap it.  Nothing I tried looked right!


In the end I took inspiration from the outdoor setting and tried the photo with the Woodland Walk DSP.  I added subtle touches of Marina Mist and Whisper White to the main colour scheme of Garden Green and Crumb Cake.  It really helps bring out the blue in the photo.

Ink: Crumb Cake Marker
DSP/Card Stock: Woodland Walk DSP, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Other: Marina Mist Satin ribbon, Whisper White brads, Marina Mist brad, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Top Note Die, Paper Snips


Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! Love the layout. That folded over corner is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.