Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi!

I hope everyone had a fantastic festive season - I know I did! I have also been embracing the New Year - New Start philosophy and have taken the opportunity to have a massive sort and declutter of my house.  My sister has come to visit us and she has been a wonderful motivator and helper.  It's been great having someone who doesn't have the emotional attachment to the stuff I have been culling.

Anyway, today's card was a custom order.  A friend requested a card to give to a couple who are expecting another child.  Here's what I came up with based on the card on page 18 of the new Summer Mini Catalogue.

I used my new colour spritzer on the base card to provide a little extra interest. The butterflies are also new.

A bit hard to see in the photo, but I used some shimmer paint on the scalloped piece above the main panel.  I love the shimmery effect it gives.

Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Blushing Bride Marker
DSP/Card Stock: Hostess In Colour DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other: Rhinestones, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (made into a shimmer mist), Scallop Edge Border Punch, Colour Spritzer

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back to blogging again Tina, so sorry we missed each other at Christmas, I was waiting to hear from you :) hopefully next time things won't be as hectic, love you card, enjoy you time with you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for someone expecting. Lovely soft colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.